06 March 2010

Tagged!





I am being tagged for the first time by a very dear sis Ashwini of Indulge Ashcorner. She makes the best damn cakes in the world and mouth watering-ly delicious.

Here are my answers, Ash.

1. What is your current Obsession?

A. My black jumbo Left F-cut semi acoustic Hobner guitar. I can't part from her these days.

2. What r u wearing today?

A. Army green shorts and vest.

3. Whats for dinner today?

A. Food. Quality and Quantity does not matter for a block of cheddar cheese like me. Lots of food.

4. Whats the last thing u brought?

A. Four 330 ml cans of kingfisher mild. Nisargachi karni ani kingfisher barobar avadti gani :)

5. What are u listening to right now?

A. Aaj sey pehle, aaj sey jyada from movie Chitchor!

6. What do u think of the person who tagged you?

A. Ashwini is a great person to be with. She is delightfully witty and one who you can pour you heart out to. Mother to two great kids and wife to a wonderful guy. All in all 'Sampoorna Stree'

7. If you could have a big house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would u like it to be?

A. On the virgin beaches of (or around) Konkan, west coast Maharashtra. My would be wife and me, friends and family. Life would be bliss!

8. What are ur must have pieces for summer?

A. Some more shorts and vests!

9. If you could go to anywhere in the world for next hour , where would you go?

A. Ahmedabad, to pick my wifey up and thereafter to luxury cottage in Savanna / Serengati national parks.

10. Which language do u want to learn?

A. There are 14 official languages in India. All of them. But, Urdu really. Love the respect and resonance of the words in that language.

11. What is your favourite quote? I have 2....

A. "Whats not in me is nowhere" - Shri Krishna, Bhagawat Geeta.

"A man is great by deeds, not by birth. " - Chankya

12.Who do u want to meet right now?

A. My wifey and my sis in Canada!

13.What is your favourite colour?

A. Orange / Bhagwa and Navy Blue.

14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.

A. 1. Wear what you are comfortable in. Fashion is more about passion about clothing.

2. Accessories, the awesome ones, are a must.

3. Ties, especially in mumbai, make you look like idiots. Avoid them totally.

15. What is your dream job?

A. A script and screen writer, who gets paid. Unlike Bollywood.

16. What is your favourtite magazine?

A. MAD.

17. If u have 100$ now, what would u spend it on?

A. Buy a book that says how to make 100,000 $100. Seriously? Put it in Bank.

18. What do u consider fashion faux pas?

A. Wardrobe slip ups. Nudity is a transparent mind.

19. Who according to u is a most over-rated style icon?

A. Shah Rukh Khan.

20. What kind of hair cut do u prefer?

A. Grass cut.

21. What r u going to do after this?

A. Sleep.

22. What r ur favourite movies?

A. Lots of them...Being john Malkovich, Blow, Saving private ryan, andaaz apna apna, Dev D and many many more.

23. What inspires u?

A. Abhimanyu and Chakra-view.

24. What do your friends call u most commonly?

A. Varun. Don't have a pet name.

25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?

A. Ginger or Masala Tea.

26. What do u do when u r feeling low or depressed?

A. Music and writing sher o shayari.

27. What makes u go wild?

A. Politics and pseudo - secularism.

28. Which other blogs u like visiting?

A. See my, 'What I read List".

29. Favourite Desert / sweet?

A. I don't like sweets, give me missal pav or vada pad anytime and I will eat it, 3/4 at a time.

30. Favourite season?

A. Rains!

31. If I come to ur house now, what would u cook for me?

A. Panch pakvan...

32. Which is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt u?

A. Never Avoid. Tell it on their face their actions have hurt you. Still if they poke...Destroy them.

33. What are u affraid of the most?

A. Lonliness.

34. When u looked at urself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

A. Have to Loose weight!!!!!!!!!

35. What brings smile on ur face instantly?

A. Basket Ball. My would be's songs and her voice.

36. A word that u say a lot?

A. FUCK and other such profanities.

37. When was the last time u did something nice?

A.Ask the blind guy whom I helped cross and he did not want to.

38. What would u do if u were made president of india for one day?

A. Call for Emergency and amend many things which can not be done in a day.

39. Do u know who Master SHIFU is?

A. Couldn't care less. Who the fuck is Shifu? You don't wanna mess with my Kung-Fu!

I am tagging my good friend Aniruddha Phansalkar of http://arfansalkar.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome.

Chori karna paap hai!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Page Rank. I have sucked in ranks since my school days.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Copy (not) Right.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Modi Xeroxes please!

Creative Commons License
Indian Citizen Ranting by Varun Gawarikar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.