09 March 2010

So Many Little fires - An ode to the Earth!



So many little fires in my eyes,
ashened in the rains, whencefrom, evil pries,
speak ye twinkle, where art thou lost,
bespake the stars, it was a sad demise.

Wildnerness today is in an eerie calm
predators sulk as they sense the storm
rejoice ye creature, why art thou sad,
Bespake the nature, I take an ugly form.

Turning to ocean, a soothing force,
lashing waves sweeping remorse,
rejoice ye fallen, why are thou awake,
Bespake Life, I am on a smothering course.

Mother Earth she is the gravity
withered she yeilds now acridity
rejoice ye humans, why art thou satisfied,
Bespake Trinity (Brahma, Vishnu Mahesh), we now fear calamities.

-------------------------------------------

Earth, she said, 'I want to be cool too.'
I said, 'be what you want to be and sip Bacardi in the summer sun.'
She told me, 'You don't understand the concept at all, right?'
'I do.' 'I have the power, 18 hours a day. And yet, I will switch it off for an hour or whenever you say.'

Maybe someday...United Sates of Amway does understand too.

Reference: Earth Hour

27.03.2010; 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Indian Standard Time (that does not mean you can be late by an hour though)!


Poem by: Your's truly

3 comments:

  1. I got something great here at your blog related to my findings because I love to listen on the listed topic like this that can motivate and change the working procedure of peoples on behalf of technology and who just don't pass the valuable time after getting a little support as mine and you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice article i hope to read again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all comments but I enjoyed the article…So Many Little fires - An ode to the Earth!Thank you for all these wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome.

Chori karna paap hai!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Page Rank. I have sucked in ranks since my school days.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Copy (not) Right.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Modi Xeroxes please!

Creative Commons License
Indian Citizen Ranting by Varun Gawarikar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.