29 July 2006

I the Politician....

Projected image is an inverted reflection,
words of promises-an act of extrapolation.

thoughts in the mind are nothing but void,
an idle place where some evil resides.

My acts that should makes you realise
to quit this state is the right auspice

I plan to diversify corruption
I'll ammend the constitution

Such acts now will be ordained
thy fundamental rights will be maimed

for long my evil shall reign
until its passed onto my bairns

the kingdoms neither lost nor gone
cuz the nation is now ruled by my spawn.

3 comments:

  1. got ur link frm ur Orkut profile..neat blog u got here :)...n nice poetry too. But i wonder how and when Mumbai will be able to get rid of the obstacle that has been crippling it for so long now - Corruption!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome.

Chori karna paap hai!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Page Rank. I have sucked in ranks since my school days.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Copy (not) Right.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Modi Xeroxes please!

Creative Commons License
Indian Citizen Ranting by Varun Gawarikar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.