11 October 2009

Dead Cow

A small rant type poem I had written about Cow Slaughter.

DEAD COW

Looking at my past, my pain is so vast.

Getting killed by a chopper,
I try to scream
the sounds don't reach the creator
i slowly fall in my own blood stream

There lies my head,
body on the death bed...its too late too late...
I am Dead.

System won't stop the killing,
cuz the food is filling
willing; inflating the billing.

People like the way i tasted,
can't see my life wasted.

Lying on the death bed...Its too late too late
I am Dead.

My sibling watches, crying, mooing,
my eyes lifeless, stareing, praying
Lord save her from this abbatoir
lest she'll be dying...ITs too late too late

I am Dead.

Dosen't your blood boil
Don't i deserve 4 ft * 6ft of soil,
wait for 10000 years and i'll be
your new found basin of oil...Its too late too late

I am Dead

The times have changed
though i'm hooked and chained
eat me and you die by e coli...
you'll behave like a clown
mad cow disease is in the town

It might be too late,
but times change everyone's dead fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome.

Chori karna paap hai!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Page Rank. I have sucked in ranks since my school days.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Copy (not) Right.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Modi Xeroxes please!

Creative Commons License
Indian Citizen Ranting by Varun Gawarikar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.