18 September 2008

The Flashback - Shadows follow.



The night will be young and sea isn't roaring, its low tide. The tangerine skies invoke my instrospective self. What now transpires between a mortal and the nature is a secret that is ebbing away; only to flashback with the dark of the night and swelling sea, with the high tide. Three dimensions of a dying sun, rising moon and Sea. Choice is one thing I do not want to get involved with - I will go with the Tide, wait for the morning Sun and bask in the moon light. Let Time decide this time.

This is my first encounter with the three of a (different) kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome.

Chori karna paap hai!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Page Rank. I have sucked in ranks since my school days.

Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Copy (not) Right.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No Modi Xeroxes please!

Creative Commons License
Indian Citizen Ranting by Varun Gawarikar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 India License.